Lot of us choose the house furniture relying on traditional taste, but this might not be suitable for all homes and this will lead to un harmonized decoration.
that’s why we will show a sample of the fails that usually happen
- Put plenty of carpets in the bathroom, it’s enough to use one small carpet to dry foot
- Uncovered cables, which can result in a mess of electrical cables accumulation behind the computer or TV? To resolve this issue, gather all the cables to the cabinet or library leg, or cover it with suitable cover with the wall color.
- Buying a large size or heavy weight furniture makes it difficult to move, you must buy medium size furniture or just buy a basic large piece of furniture.
- Furniture and carpets with dark colors in small rooms makes it look smaller, but light colors and glass makes it look larger.
- Buy the furniture for it’s comfort not for its price or shape
- Lots of accessories, all of us have a lot of accessories and small antiques that we bring with us from around the world, it would be better if we don't display those accessories all at once.
- Do not place small rug in a large room, the right size is to put the legs of sofas and chairs on the edges of the carpet.
- Buying furniture which have many details and motifs are not easy to clean, and by time it wouldn’t look good because of the dust.
- Hanging a small size paint on a wide room wall, that would make the room appears empty
- Avoid hanging paints randomly or placing art works in a high point on the wall